A number of people have requested copies of the protocol for prevention of
constipation in PD.  I"m delighted to be able to report thatBrian Symonds has
very kindly  just now      offered to scan and post it on the list, so it will
be available to all who   are interested. In addition, Simon Coles has
offered to put it on the Web.  I have obtained permission from the doctor
who gave it to Peter, who got it from another patient. The original source
was apparently somewhere online but I can't track it further.  As soon as I
can wade through the new snow (6" deep?) and make a copy I'll send it to
Brian, and then Simon and all the others who have requested copies can
see whether it seems helpful.  "Stay connected"--and have a Happy Hannukah and
a Merry Christmas!
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 76/6, in Oxford,OH