Richard,

I can't blame my sleeplessness on anti-depressants, because I don't take
any, or eldepryl, either.  I used to take eldepryl and that added to the
problem.  Currently I'm in the process of switching from regular sinemet
(10/100's) to sinemet cr (25/100's).  I take 8 a day, with 2 pramipexole
3 times a day and 5 baclafen (10 mg), a muscle relaxant for distonia, at
bedime.

My internist took pity on me and gave me a prescription for ambien (5
mgs.) which I've started taking.  Last night 3/4 of a tablet enabled me
to sleep uninterruptedly for 4-5 hours.  I went back to sleep shortly and
woke up around 4:30.  That to me is a wonderful night's sleep and I feel
gtreat today.  Deo gratias!

Merry Christmas!

PAT