A thought about hair tests and holistic docs, from my experience. I don't
want to discourage Pat, who seems to have found some answers, but I spent
4 years on an extremely restricted diet,based on hair tests and blood
tests for allergies, under the care of a holistic doc, only to find out
eventually, when I had "traditional" allergy tests, that I was NOT ALLERGIC
to ANYTHING!!  I resumed a normal diet with NO problems and have been
"normal" for several years now.( Gee, it's great to use milk, wheat, chocolate,
 and some 40 other foods again!)  My suggestion would be to monitor yourself
very carefully and be sure that things are really improving. For your sake,
Pat, I surely hope they do!
For what it's worth---Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 76/6