My husband had an even more rapid onset.  In May, 1994, I was
participating in a convention in Denver.  At that time his major problem
was some depression.  He was setting out his own medications every
morning and remembering to take them (and reminding me of mine).  On that
Wednesday, I came home and spent the day, he was as usual.  A son took
him to lunch on Thursday and saw nothing wrong.

On Saturday, he called me in the morning and said that there was
something terrible wrong.  Another son picked him up and brought him to
Denver and we had lunch together.  Everything seemed okay at that point
and I told him I would be home the next morning.  (Our son stayed with
him.)

When I came home Sunday morning, he had set out 4 Eldepryl and no
Sinemet.  We thought that he may have seriously mixed up his medication.

He has gone downhill rapidly since then.  After six months, the doctor
decided to have an MRI done to make sure there "weren't any
surprises!".  The radiologist said, some slight shrinkage of the cortex, and
there was one spot in the frontal lobe, undetermined cause, but
consistent with a diagnosis of Parkinson's.

We started with Clozaril a week ago.  Any comments will be appreciated.

Miriam L. Denham