I want to express my gratitude for all the
messages of welcome and encouragement. It's
really helping me get through this difficult
time. It helps knowing about all the support and
information available through this list.
Thanks again.
I have 2 questions for now.
1. Would people recommendseeking treatment at
one of the Parkinson's Centers, as opposed to
seeing a local neurologist? Through some trial
and error I`ve found a neurologist who seems to
be very aware of current treatments and research, and
who I feel comfortable talking to. But would it be
beneficial to be evaluated or treated at a clinic?
Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY has been
recommended. Do these centers ever work in
cooperation with private doctors?

2. Could anyone provide some background information
on the Udall bill? Are there any other political
activities going on for Parkinson's research?

Thanks again for the support. Happy holidays.
Linda Herman