My name is Jimmy Dooher.  I live in Boca Raton, Fl.  I was diagnosed
w/PD 2/92

My current symptoms are tremor in right hand, hard to write, and
tired all the time
The really annoying thing, I found, is that it takes me forever to
get anything done.
I get constantly distracted (symptom?)

Meds are Sinemet Cr 25-100 3X, Eldepryl %mg 2X

I also take 1000 E's, !000 c's, 1/2 aspirin -> 1X daily

6mg Melatonin at night.  Seems (?) to help with sleep.

I'm 56, married (second time) for 3 years to a great girl who, sort
of, cannot
handle the fact that I have PD.

I retired from IBM 6 years ago and worked various delivery kind of
jobs just to stay
active up until last week.  Unemployed and doing house projects.
Anxious to exchange info especially about meds and alternative
practices to live
actively & productively.

First time on a listserver (or any kind of BB).  Excited

Jimmy          [log in to unmask]