Happy holidays to all
I have been doing CTM (Chinese Traditional Medicine) herbal therapy, as a
supplementary therapy for close to 2 years.  I go to an herbalist, Dr. Fu Zhang
in NYC (Chinatown, of course), once every 12 days.  I get a chinese style exam
(pulses, tongue and (I guess) general appearence) and 12 days worth of herbs for
tea for $29.00 (non-reimbursible for insurrence purposes).  There are usually
18-24 different herbs in the mixture (don't ask me what they are, I can't read
Chinese ideographs) which changes slightly with each exam. I decoct the herbs
into a tea,of which I have 3 cups a day.  For the past week or so, due to job
load (I'm self-employed), I haven't been able to get to the herbalist, and I
really feel the difference.  I have less energy, the Sinemet doesn't seem to
last as long, I go "off" more often, in short, wether physiological or
psychological, I feel my condition is worse when I'm not doing the herbs.
                My $0.02 worth
                Gabriel Zwierski
                46/9/ diag '92