>My typed version of the article excerpt and the abstract is attached to this
>post. I hope this goes through, if not, somebody 'hollar' and I'll try
>again. I'm looking forward to everyone's comments.
>Best Regards, Lisa Carper

Lisa,

I was online when your post came through...it didn't make it in readable
form. I always have to copy and paste to make it work, attaching the file
always goofs up. BTW, thanks for the fax. I had some Co Q10, which I wasn't
taking, so I started.

I was meaning to write you...I was at a holiday party, and there was a
chiropractor there who does a radio natural health show locally. I
frequently listen to him, he is very knowledgable. We talked about PD and
antioxidants (which he absolutely says are imperative ;-) ) . I asked him if
he was me what would he do? He said without one minute of thought, detox the
liver. I have read lately somewhere that there  may be a liver deficiency
associated with PD, and I do recall having some sort of liver disease when I
was young. He says not to fast and do juices like some books recommend, it
breaks down some glutathione balance in the liver. He is recommending a
product called Ultra-Clear (I think). I will investigate further, and
forward what I learn!

Merry Christmas to your family! Have a holiday filled with joy!

Kathie