Lisa Carper,
        Hi Lisa.  I saw Dave and Stacey when they were recently out this way.
In my post I meant we hadn't seen any African Americans with PD at Loma Linda
certainly not that none existed although they seem to be quite rare.
        Are there any African Americans on this list who would be willing to
identify themselves?
        Concerning Muhammed Ali I don't believe he has PD but rather a
parkonsonian condition brought on by being hit in the head too many times.
have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
        I certainly appreciate the active role you take as a caregiver for Jeff
through this Digest.
 Don