 Diagnosed as PD almost 15 years ago (3/81). Have been on sinemet ever
since. Today my medication: sinemet 450mg, eldepryl 10mg, permax .75mg,
propulsid 80mg. plus Fabricon and other laxatives. Retired at age 65 on
11/1/81. Played Super Senior tennis tournaments into my 70's and got a
national ranking from USTA in 70 and over doubles. I quit tennis this week
and have taken up horseback riding. I was falling on the tennis court from
watching the ball and not the ground. On a horse I can look at the ground.
In addition, the rythyms of the trot and the canter help my coordination
and balance. I am a very lucky guy to be 79 after 14+ years of PD and rode
a beautiful horse this afternoon.