Hi, Joyce,

i too experience some swaying, usually when i get excited by stress; i've
always atributed it to dyskinesia.

At 4:04 AM 12/16/95, Joyce   Tames wrote:
>Hi,  I am experiencing some hours or complete days of swaying.  This is
>mostly in my upper body however there is no sudden movements.  Just a
>constant swaying (but not to any music!)
>
>I am on the same meds for six months.  This is NOT  a constant thing but it
>happens randomly.  Sometimes there is so much sawaying I get nausious.
>
>Anyone else with this phenom of knowledge about it.
>thanks
>
>Joyce

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A, M.H. "Myth Hawk" Email: [log in to unmask]
28/Diagnosed 3yrs/Sinemet 10/100 4x/Permex .375mg 3x/Eldepyrl 5mg
1x/Rolfing (Deep Body Massage/Lift Weights-Cycle--4-5 times per week

"Summoned or not, (the) god will be present."
(motto of the Oracle at Delphi)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under the
psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at:
http://www.mdle.com/jefflist.html