Dear Listmembers,

Colin Yost (environmental activist and a first year law student and my one
and only wonderful son ) learned from another student about this easy link
to the US Congress:
  "The following numbers will connect you to senate and house members
offices free of charge.
        1-800-962-3524
                or
        1-800-972-3524
    Please distribute these widely!!"

They work!  I called each number around 9:30 pm Pacific time (12:30 a.m. in
Washington).   Even at that housr, someone answered:  "Capitol",  and
transferred  my calls to the California senators' offices.

'Tis the season to make a joyful noise.  Let's ring those bells!

Mary Yost, 47, pd 5+, sinemet 2x25/100, 10mg eldepryl, hs job, singing in
concert this Sun.pm with Jouyssance, medieval & renaissance  music
ensemble:  cross your fingers for me so my right hand's 6:30 tremor won't
add some unexpected percussion sounds!