Hi Joyce and Jeffrey
That makes three of us.
I 'dance' when  meds are at a  high point and when VERY interested or
concentrating and with some kinds of stress.  My husband is the one who
feels seasick. I often don't realize I am doing it.

First noticed it in 1984 when taking only 250/25 sinemet. It was stopped
temporarily by reducing sinemet and adding amantadine.

 Over the years I
have met many 'Parkis'  and observed quite a few variations in dyskenetic
movement ----  some of which I have named. (I do  'swing and sway', one
friend does  'lets twist again'  and another does 'snake charmer').

1)Has anyone tried to videotape and analyse the whole spectrum of
dyskinesias?
2)Does the difference indicate different subtypes of Parkinsons?

My best wishes for a happy  and safe festive season to all list members.
Anne Rutherford  <[log in to unmask]>
St John's Newfoundland Canada