>John Cottingham
>        Since the only references you cited were not from the scientific
>literature, I wouild appreciate it if you could supply such a citation. The

That was a wire story, seek out the latest edition of the journal cited.

John Cottingham    "The parkinsn list brings Knowledge, Comfort, Hope, and
                    Friendship to the parkinsonian world."
                    Parkinson's Chat on the Undernet 8:30 PM CST -6 Daily.
                    If you access the Internet through a provider with a
[log in to unmask]     PPP/SLIP account, free IRC chat software is available. WFD