I think if my neuro suggested a new drug, but warned me that the following
side effects would result from its use, I would immediately throw it in the
trash!  The issue of the quality of this person's life is paramount,
compared to concerns about possible side effects from PD drugs. Depression
and anxiety have taken control, and it sounds like the physical impairment
is extensive enough to warrant giving up driving unless treated
symptomatically. The thought of surrendering my license does not top my list
of favorite thoughts!

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some of the symptoms presently
being treated as a heart condition, might be the result of anxiety, and
could disappear almost overnight with proper meds. I frankly can see no
justification for postponing the use of PD meds. I think there is a MUCH
brighter day ahead for this poor gal.

Happy Holidays to you all! I am enjoying every minute of this season,
especially with the temporary reprieve of my nose from the grindstone!

Kathie Tollifson