TO ALL PD'S ONLINE

Dear Patick:
I am shocked that you only received so few replies.We are in such
desperate needs for the information.The medical profession does not
have accurate information.
I belong to a support group and we have one patient in the group who is
trying to put a similar report/survey together but the most he will
have in a few months is 35-45 participants.
I thought that your  suggestion would be an excellent tool and
oppertunity with so many in PD"S in our pool.
I suggest that another try might be well worth it.
Sincerely Henry Guttentag ([log in to unmask])