-- [ From: Mariana Ruggles * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Thanks Michel,   That was what I was trying to point out with my
personal email to the original poster.......I was concerned because
that person was in Canada......knowing that there had been problems
with the purity of L-tryp here in the States.  Clarity was needed and
you provided it......many thanks
Piece and Joy..Mariana in Southern [log in to unmask]