To the anonymous inquirer, I would echo Patricia Yothers call to get on
Sinemet!. ..so many symptoms, problems, frustrations--could the meds be worse?
Peter has had many of the symptoms described, started Sinemet immediately,
doesn't take any other PDmeds now. He, been diagnosed longer, but the Sinemet
still helps deal with the mobility and rigidity problems.(And who knows
what else, since we're all so different?) Soundslike a complex situation
she's in, but surely with all those things to battle, the med might be an
ally worth trying.  Hope it all helps--
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 76, 6+, Oxford,OH