Thanks for the note.  I agree, the Four Freshmen were the greatest.  I am 61
and had a quartet in College in the 50's.  We tried to sing some Freshmen
songs, but could not put together any arrangements except for Mood Indigo --
this is not to say we could have sounded like them even if we had the
arrangements.  Their harmony was so close -- a hint from being discordant.  I
have gradually found and put together a collection of about  about 15 or so
of their old LP albums from that era.  As you may know, there is now a new
group (under the guidance of Bob Flannigan?) and I have found one CD they
 made.  It is good, but doesn't have the old magic -- especially when you had
a chance to see them in person and hear them play their own accompaniment --
or hear that record they made on tour with June Christy and Stan Kenton.
 "Fantastic" is too mild, isn't it. I thought I one of the few fans in the
world.  Glad to know I am not alone.    Thanks for your note.  PettifogJS
(Jack Stanfield, Laramie, Wyoming)