For Jack Stanfield,

Drooling can be a problem in PD.  As a suggestion, some doctors try a low
dose of Artane.  The reason for this is that Artane has the side effect of
dry mouth.  It also helps if you have tremor.

The voice issue is the same as anyother muscle, use it or lose it.  As a
lawyer arguing a case before a jury, I would think you would have a strong
voice.  (I have a trial lawyer in my support group, DA office).  Singing is a
wonderful way to exercise the voice.  I would normally suggest signing during
the commute, but you are from Laramie which has the WO Law School, and
commute is at most 5 minutes, I would guess.  If you are at the Law School, I
had a friend a couple years younger than I who was a professor at WO named
David Minge.  I think he has since left and is running for congress somewhere
around Worthington, MN.  Anyway, welcome to the service.  The answers you get
may not always work for you, but you must consider the elevation of Laramie
as just one more reason you may find things different.

When it comes to signing in the car, shower and other places where no one
hears us, we are all "Franks or Bobs" or in WO, cowboys are heart.

Regards,
Alan Bonander