>Dear Mary Ann
        Thank you for your quick reply.  We live in Israel so the problem of
finding a support group through a hospice is a little complicated.
        This is Aliza writing:  I have heard that there is a place in Boston
where dolphins help treat handicapped children. (I think it is called
Midpoint).  My child had great ability in the water.  And this helped him
out of the water too.  I would like to get in touch with this institute and
use my experience to help other children. I have learnt a lot from my child
and I want to use the things he taught me in the future.
        Thanks again
        Aliza c/o Anselm