Bob,
        Becky has been experiencing the same sorts of pains for months now.
They seem to be related to the food she eats, or at least eating seems to
exacerbate them.  Her neurologist has been no help and her internist suggested
that it was irratible bowel syndrom but nothing has helped.

        I'd sure like to hear if someone has any suggestions.
Jeff Jones