One possible reason for poor response is unwieldy format- with my antique
computer I can't easily transfer WP text to message format, I have to type
it.
For your files, my data are:

73, WM, PD diag 2 yr
Sinemet 25/100 bid
Eldepryl 5 bid
Mysoline 25 morning, 50 bedtime
Vitamin E 200, when I think of it

I started Sinemet tid but after starting Eldepryl about a month ago I
felt so much better I cut Sinemet to bid. If improvement continues I
plan to cut Sinemet further, as I believe it is best avoided altogether
if possible. My main symptoms have been lack of physical energy, slow
motion, and annoying tremor in right hand. Mysoline suppressed the
tremor completely at first, but has lost some effectiveness. I know
that Eldepryl is supposed to be effective only in the long term, I
can't explain why improvement was so prompt and emphatic.

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403