Don't shake to much from laughing please.

In the past 20 hours I have had two health care people tell me:

"If your wife will get her meds regulated she will not experience
 the rigid/stiffness and dyskinesia because the majority of
 Parkinson patients don't have that problem once they get their
 medicine regulated".

I will capture all comments and hand deliver them to both of
these people if any of you care to comment to me. Maybe the
people in our support groups and other PD we come in contact
with are in a small minority, BUT I tend to doubt it.

Chuck Niggley   [log in to unmask]