I am writing for a friend who approached me for advice on the benefits or
lack thereof  of NADH (Enada).  It seems that a Dr. Birkmayer is a proponent
of such treatments.   A medline search indicates that he has published
sparsely on the subject.  At least one small double blind study by another
group found no significant benefit.  The only other literature I have is a
little information which comes with the pills.  Does anyone here have any
knowledge of the efficacy, lack of efficacy, and safety of this treatment.

Don Ball