Thanks for the boosts for my proposed survey of our drugs, their efficacy, our
experiences (good and bad), our current drug menu selections, and our current
status.
When I receive about 50 replies, I plan to put the numerical data into
QuattroPro for manipulation. This can be exported into MSWorks, Lotus1-2-3 and
perhaps other programs, and will be available to the list.
I will construct a patient profile for each submitter using Clinical
Pharmacology.  This is the program I used for the "Our Favorite Drugs" file a
few months back. This profile will be sent to each submitter individually and
used in the aggregate to let us all know how those pretty little things in the
Pharmaceutical Candy Shop are interacting with each other.
I will draw inferences (and conclusions?) from QP and CP as best I can, but I am
certain that you can do this as well, so all of the data will be made available.
I will happily accept your data in formats other than proposed, but please make
it as complete as possible.  A local son has just installed a 1270 Megabyte HD
in my PC and my Boston son will be here in January to partition it and give us
all the space we need for raw data.
Your birthdate and date of diagnosis and date of initial medication is
preferable to my request for "years". Circulating the format in your support
groups is also a good idea, since we can use the data.  (Thanks for your
suggestions, Barbara)

Patrick J. Martin 69,9