Years Parkinsonian:2
Years Medication: 7 months

Medical Indications:
 1.bradykinesia
 2. general weakness
 3. lack of facial expression
4. tremor in right arm

Medications:

NAME                             DOSAGE(mg X daily frequency)
1.Sinemet                  25/100 X 3
2. Eldepryl                 10mg X 2
3. Generic Multiple Vitamin

Comments:
1. The 25mg Sinemet proved to be to much and caused rather nasty mood
swings in addition to the fact that I was off more often than on. I am
currently taking 1/2 tablet at roughly 2 1/2 hour intervals. The mood
swings have dissapeared and I am on most of my working day
(8am-5pm).
2.During off periods tremor and general weakness are my major
problems.
3.I have problems with bradykinesia in the morning before the first
dose takes effect.
4. Involuntary movement of the legs indicates the begining of the
slide to "off" and the need for the next dose. The right arm tremor
will begin about 1/2 hour later.
5. Since begining the use of Eldepryl I've had problems sleeping more
than five hours. I do not have problems falling asleep initially.
Roughly five hours after the second Eldepryl dose I become very sleepy
and assume that this is a side effect of the Sinemet.

http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/