Friends--to all who have expressed an interest in copies of the protocol
for prevention of constipation--it is in the mail,on the way to Brian
Symonds, who will scan it and post it to the list. Thus, instead of
hard copies, you will get it online, and can see if it is something you
wish to save. Then it will, of course, be available in the list archives,
for new people to access. I much appreciate Brian's offer, since there are by
now more than a dozen who have requested copies!  In case I missed letting
each of you know the above plan, I hope this will fill you in.
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Petrr, 76/6