From: Brian Symonds   <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Lisa
Read your note with interest, but seem unable to pick off your attachment.
The attachment gets included in your letter to the listserver as an ascii
file (so it looks like gobblygook on the screen) and it may be hard to save
that part of your letter as a separate file and translate it into a file that
a word processor can use (particularly on another computer type).
It would be easier for me if you did not include the file as an attachment,
but rather just as text (like the first part of your letter). I can then copy
the text into my word processor directly. This only works well if the text is
reasonably short (but I'm not sure how short short is-I have put up 20 to 30
K text in this way without any problems as far as I know).
I would be really interested in reading your information about these two
substances. My father recently started taking Q10, and I have been trying to
convince my mother that what he really should be taking is NADH although
there seems to be a problem getting it here in Canada.
As an aside, in Canada at least, some of the herbal companies (such as Swiss
Herbal) will sell their products directly to doctors at wholesale prices, and
if you can get a doctor to help purchase such products, you can save some
money. The suggested retail price for herbal products is generally 1.5 to 2
times the regular wholesale price (sometimes there are sales on and you can
save even more money, for example Swiss Herbal products are going up in price
in January I believe). Most doctors would likely feel a bit strange about
obtaining herbal products for patients since such a service is not part of
medical school training!
Thanks for the info.