You ask, How do you star experimenting.  EaSY, VERY CAREFULLY!
I experim,ent with my medication.  If I am having an unreasonal amount
of dyskinesia I back off to practcally nothing which leaves mepractically
paralysed. Then I take a 25/100 senimet every 4 hours and 1mm of permex
with each meal,  I do this for  4 days. Then I reevaluatemy condition.
Am I overmedicated (dyskinetic)_? Am I undermedicated (Bradykynetc). Howwell can
 I perform on the golf course?  If I'm too
weak to play reasonably well, then I increase the frequency of the simemt.
When thing are almost copasthetic, but not quite, I fine tune the dosage with
1/2 sinemets.  I have a bit more dyskinesia than i would like right now, but
I'm not going to fuss with it until golf season is about to start.  Then I' ll
 redo the whole thing. The reason, if I'm
undermedicated i'll move slowly, but I can still  cream the ball. However, if I
havedyskinesia I wont be able to hit a bull in the ass with a big bertha.
Jace Lezch ap338@Cleveland Freenet. Educ.