Have long been communicating with this person....need some (more) help from
all of you (have already received soo much for me and my husband....Thank
You!!) .  Please excuse me for being so 'mysterious', at this point this
person does not feel able to communicate directly with 'us' (most, if not all
of you will understand). She is not currently on any meds (although positive
DX for PD 2+ yrs ago..is reluctant to do so , although I have tired to
encourage), is trying to find the way...has sent me the following (as she
will be seeing the Neuro on the 26th for futher evaluation)...Would those of
you wonderful people 'out there' who are willing provide some input (for me
to foreward to her to try to help out?)...which of these symptoms did you
have...did Sinamet (or other drug) help/stop any of the following? When
(right away, or did you hold off for awhile) If you chose to start taking
it/if not why not??..(My husband started right away and has been helped)..she
is very frightened of the possible 'side/wearing off effects')......Thank You
in advance  for helping me help her!!!!!!!  (Part of the reason we are all
here I think) Bless you all, I'm so glad I "found" you. ..... Roberta

PS:There may be other problems in this case also...but I would very much
appreciate any response any of you will give me...I am sorry if this post is
too long!!!!!!
Following is from her....symptoms, etc....  will foreward any info to her
ASAP!!!!

This list is for my upcoming doc appt.  Anything I've missed out that I've
told you about
Cannot write, type, play piano: anything precise.
Severe back, neck, and shoulder muscle stiffness and pain
Increased walking gait problems-look like a clown
Headaches
Nausea from pain and depression
Intense weight loss over last 2 months due to inability to eat from nausea-15
pounds and falling.
Toes and foot cramping and freezing, making walk difficult.
Major depression and anxiety, not helped, so far, from array of trial
anti-depressants.  Inability to concentrate and short-term memory loss
Extreme fatigue-feel like legs are falling out from me.
Difficulty switching from car brake to accelerator due to decreased foot
movement
(Need for handicapped parking permit)
Lack of control of emotions (spontaneous crying)  Lack of patience
Inability to button buttons and zip zippers
Occassional migraines from muscle stiffness
Had to go on leave of absence from Crisis Center because can't sit, answer
phones, and take notes without onset of almost all symptoms
Inability to sit for any periods of time due to muscle pain and stiffness
Inability to "work out physically" due to pain, stiffening, and fatigue
Frequent urination
Heart problems have worsened possibly due to stress, resulting in two
emergency hospital visits, one by ambulance.  On new heart medication in
ddition to Toprol
Occasional loss of balance
Terrible insomnia
Frustration
Inability to find physical comfort in any type of reclined position
Slurring of speech, pointed out by several people
Lower audibility of speech, as represented by people constantly asking me to
speak up; that they can't hear me
Extreme difficulty bending down to get into car or pick up things off
floor-decreased mobility
Constant strains to back etc., due to minor incidents, triggered by stiffness
Back, neck, and shoulder spasms
Inability to remember procedures in sequence, such as CPR
Difficulty in making decisions
Extreme difficulty signing name on anything: checks, charge slips etc.
Extreme difficulty trying to walk up hills of any ascent
Dragging of right leg when walking