Subject: Re: PATRICK SURVEY TO ALL PD'S ONLINE HELP

Name:Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn
EMail:([log in to unmask])
Age:28 1/2
Weight:155
Sex:Male

Years diagnosed Parkinsonian:3
Years Medication:3
Years since symptoms first appeared (in hindsight):6

Medical Indications:
1.parkinsonism
2.left arm tremor
3.dyskinesia
4.stiffness in legs (see Comments)
5.rigidity (See Comments)

Medications:

NAME                             DOSAGE(mg X daily frequency)
1.Eldepryl                      2.5 mgx1
2.Sinemet                       10/100 X 5
3.Permex                        Two 1.0mg x 3

Comments:

I have been engaging in weight lifting and cycling every other day for the
last five months; my posture has straightened immensely (i feel taller!),
my legs are much less stiff, my entire body is less rigid, and i have more
daily energy.  Regular exercise does help!

Permex has really helped to smooth out my "On-Off" problems.

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/
Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.             Email: [log in to unmask]
Poet/Ph.D. student: Mythological Studies

"Summoned or not, (the) god will be present." (Oracle at Delphi motto)

Please find some of my poetry (under the psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) at:
http://www.mdle.com/jefflist.htm...or...http://www.mdle.com/htext.htm