Patrick,

Your comments confirm my suspicions that this very worthy project might
turn out much more difficult than expected. Inability to classify PD
patients or their treatment into neat categories only demonstrates the
sorry state of knowledge about PD in general. Everyone is different, and
also changes haphazardly as the disease progresses and treatment is
altered.

You now appreciate the problems professional researchers encounter, even
with plenty of money and a relatively simple task such as testing a new
drug. They must decide questions like, how should participants be
chosen, by age? gender? ancestry? occupation? exposure history? current
symptoms? do(es) they/he really have PD? how many variants of PD are
there anyway? what are the cross effects of therapy currently or
previously done (all completely different, of course)? What other
conditions does each participant have? You get the picture.

All I can say is: good luck, don't give up, thanks for trying.

Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403