Roni--what a good update on your Dad and Mom--it seems there has been a
step toward improvement with the resumption of the Sinemet. As far as the demen
tia is concerned, there are similarities  which might make it helpful for
your family to have literature from the AD Society. They have lots of good
info, which is shared at our caregivers support group where people are CGs
for AD as well as PD, stroke, etc. One woman whose husband was first diag-
nosed with AD, later with PD also, said shelearned that it was useless to try
to argue him out of a delusion, and if possible she would just go alongwith
him and then divert him. She also said the times of clarity came and went
unpredictably--from being fairly well focused to asking her,."Who are you?"
I'm sure your Mother appreciates th help you give her in all ways.
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter,76,6+, in Oxford,OH