Naomi--welcome to the list. You would find a lot of info in the archives
about sleep problems and constipation. Also, re: the latter, there will
shortly be posted to the list a "protocol for preventing constopation in
PD" which we got through our doc, and twhich a listmember is going to scan
and post. Your mother might get some ideas from it, though of course here
as in everything about PD, it's "different strokes for different folks".
From the address, I gather you are NOT the Naomi who is a member of the
CARE list for caregivers. If you are interested, you can send a request to join
to : <[log in to unmask]> . Stay connected!
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 76/6+, in Oxford,OH