Regarding "misinformation" on this list, maybe so but we're no worse
than the professional journals. The fact is, knowledge about PD is so
scarce and often confused that no one is exempt. All too often one
reads "The precise mode of action (of this or that drug) is unknown."
And many similar. The exchange of anecdotes between our 1000 or so
subscribers is a goldmine of information, and the research scientists
just might find something significant in it. Thinking about PD has
evolved amazingly fast, even in the past 6 months, and without lots
of patient contact it's hard to keep up.

Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403