Judith (who has PD) is becoming frustrated because she can't be sure
anybody is reading the messages we post.  We made a change in our
instructions for the listserver, and since then there's been no
indication that anybody gets our messages except us!  Thanks Camilla
for replies to messages posted BEFORE we made the change, and one
sent directly via Internet. Also thanks to others who said they read
us, also BEFORE we made the change (which was only supposed to let us
see our own messages on the list).  Now we think that maybe only we
see them, and not you.
Your response to this message would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks much. Al and Judi.  [log in to unmask]