Hi folks. Well, this time they (is it a condition of current academia that
I find I'm using an unspecified "they" embarrassingly often these days?)
SWEAR that my new hook-up will actually work longer than the two and a
half minutes per shot that's been its average since August. I sure hope so.
   About 40 of you have sent in your Inkshed/CASLL money for 1996.  Many
thanks. Remember that I'm sending out receipts only to those who requested
them (all you have to do is check the box on the handy form). If you
forgot to do this but still do need a receipt, let me know on the e-mail.
I expect most of those other cheques are in the mail??
       Yours, back in the fold
               Kenna