A thought about archiving and recording productions of early drama:  Are there
any guides for directors or production groups for ways of making their records
of productions available?

Prompt-books, director's or dramaturg's research files, costume designs, proper
ty lists, actors' journals, set designs, production photographs, production vid
eotapes, advertising copy, programs, budgets . . . any or all of these would pr
ovide guidance for future producers and aids to visualization and study by scho
lars, players, and students of the drama.

What to save?  Handy guides to lively videotaping of plays? Website architectur
e to link stuff to stuff?  I have a video of Heywood's Play of the Four PP sitt
ing on my shelf gathering dust.  What to do?
                                   Steve Urkowitz, English, CCNY