Please reproduce this announcement freely.

Announcement:

Discussion list for graduate students in the modern languages

E-Grad is intended principally as a sheltered but open forum for the
concerns of graduate students in the modern languages. It is maintained by
members of the Graduate Student Caucus, an allied organization of the MLA.
As an allied organization, GSC does not represent the MLA. Rather, it is a
group of its members, who are graduate students. You do not need to be a
member of the MLA or the GSC to subscribe to E-Grad.

1) Send a message to

2) Leave everything else blank except for a line in the message section
with:

                subscribe e-grad firstname lastname

3) Shortly after that, you'll get a welcome message which you might want
to save.

        If you have problems or questions, please feel free to e-mail me
(Alan Rea) at [log in to unmask] and I'll be more than happy to help.
--
Joe Aimone
Department of English