I wanted to let anyone interested to know about two remarkably different bits
of work that we at Le Moyne College are involved in.  Chronologically second,
we are going to remount our SITM production of Man's Desire and Fleeting
Beauty for a conference here in Syracuse on April 12.  Some of you may have
seen it this summer.  If you did, and have any input for us for the
remounting, please let me know.  Chronologically first, but only
signifigant from the standpoint of having a few laughs at our expense, this
Friday night, January 5, Kristi McKay, who costumed Man's Desire and The
Apple Tree, and I will appear in, God help us, Unsolved Mysteries on NBC.
The episode is called Grace's Ghost and is concerned with a famous murder
in the Adirondaks at the turn of the century.  Kristi plays a woman who has
recently seen the ghost of the murder victim, and I play the man who finds
the body.  Some of the silliest stuff you have ever seen.
Cheers!

Michael B. Barbour                 English Department
Le Moyne College  (315)445-4464   [log in to unmask]
                "Caught fish is best fish" (The Apple Tree)