                   Ohio University Electronic Communication

   Date:  06-Jan-1996 09:03am EST

     To:  See Below

   From:  Don Cleary                                 Dept:  Fine Arts
          CLEARY                                   Tel No:  (614) 453-0762 ext.
 399

Subject:  Salaries: Community Theater

    I am looking for data on salary averages for staff for community
    theaters.   I realize most people volunteer their time while larger
    theaters may offer stipends.

    I manage a community/university summer theater with a tradition of
    paying artistic staff and technical crews.  We hire students as well as
    community members, and we are wondering how we compare to a national
    average.    If you have any info on this or know how I might find it,
    please email me: [log in to unmask]  or write:
    O.V.S.T., P.O. Box 303, Athens, OH 45701

    If you have access to salary budgets for your community theater and
    could send it, this would also be helpful.

    Thanks,
    Don Cleary, Managing Director
    Ohio Valley Summer Theater

     To:  Remote Addressee                     ( _MX%"[log in to unmask]" )
          Remote Addressee                     ( _MX%"[log in to unmask]" )