Firstly, I have been monitoring this service for the past few months and find
it to be a wonderful source of information regarding PD.

Living so far away from dad (I am in central Florida and he in Port Dover,
Ontario) I don't get to see him very often. I do send him info. occasionally
that I have picked up from this group that I feel may interest him, and he
has finally decided that he would like to talk to someone regarding a
Pallidotomy. I believe that the closest city the operation is performed is
Toronto. (about 2 hours from dad). I would love to get any info. about
Doctors, hospitals, or perhaps any personal experiences that anyone has had
with the procedure in Toronto. Thanks so much in advance, Renee Garcia.