Dear All,
I've been subscribing to this list, and reading about Parkinson's for my
Mom.  She is 56, and has had Parkinsons for over 15 years.  Mom and I are
going to go down to Emory University for more testing/diagnosis to determine
if this is actually Parkinson's Disease, or the syndrome in which she's
struggling with Mitochondria.  We will be leaving in a couple weeks, and Mom
wanted to know if anyone else was struggling with this, or has had
experience with Emory, or Mitochondria.  Please respond, (preferably in
e-mail... [log in to unmask]).  Or lets start talking about Mitochondria in
the daily listings... I need to understand all these things as well as Mom.
Thanks,
Vicky ;)