Ben,  my neuro calls my PD   OFF DYSTONIA    and refers to me as a YO=YO

To explain better     picture a continious series of     UUUUU

......          ........
      .        .
       .     .           the dot on the left is where my meds loose
effectiveness and
        .....            the dot on the right is where they begin to work
again

After a careful review of my med times it was determined that I was taking
them near or at the bottom of this  U    The challenge was to smooth out the
U to a shorter or not so deep bottom.

We hoped that the liquidfying of my sinemet and the hourly "drink" would do
it.

IT HAS WORKED GREAT FOR ME FOR THE PAST 9 WEEKS    My OFF's are very short
lasting and not as deep as pre L>S>

Speak with your neuro about L>S>  it may not be for you.

Keep us informed

joyce