Ghassan,
        I never heard of Celance, but Permax is the brand name for
pergolide mesylate.
        You may want to check out Athena Rx Home Pharmacy, a division of
Athena Neurosciences, Inc., phone #1-800-528-4362.  As of 11/94, the price
was $69.97 for 100 tabs.  There are volume discounts (e.g., 200 tabs...we're
speaking here of the 0.25 mg....was $126.23).  Athena sends via FedEx to
your home at no extra charge.  Plus, they have a refill reminder service.
        I just recently started buying from them because the prices beat
what I was finding elsewhere, and they gave me a 10% discount on my first
order as a new customer.  I have no affiliation with them, so this is not a
paid announcement--simply an information-passing-along thing.
        They carry Eldepryl, Sinemet, Atamet (which is the generic Sinemet),
Parlodel, and I don't know what else.
        Hope this helps.
Marti Eiermann