For the 900+ Club Survey -- January 4, 1996

Name: Diane Turner
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Zip code: 11229
Age: 50 - D.O.B.: 5/2/45
Weight: 130
Sex: Female

Years Parkinson's: 1 year 4 months - Diagnosis date:  8/5/94
Years Medication: 5 months - Starting date: 7/1/95

Medical Indications:
1.parkinson's
2.asthma

Medications:

NAME                             DOSAGE
1.Eldepryl                         5mg X 2
2.NADH                          10mg X 1
3.Coenzyme Q-10            50mg X 1
4.L-Carnitine                   250mg X 1
5.OneADay-55 Plus                 X 1
6.Vitamin C                    1000mg X 2
7.Vitamin E                    400iu X 2 or X 3
8.Beta Carotene              10,000iu X 1
9.Calcium                       250mg X 3
10.ScullCap Tea             1cup X 1 or X 2
11.Passion Flower          5 or  6 drops X 1 or X 2
12.Aspirin                      81mg X 1 or X 2
13.Primatene Mist          1 or 2 sprays as needed (for asthma)

Comments:
I noticed PD symptoms about 6 years before the diagnosis.  About three
years before diagnosis my left arm stopped swinging.  Since then my
changing motor symptoms have been mainly on my left side.  My left arm,
leg, hand and foot have been shaky and/or stiff and/or painful and/or
cramped and/or slow.
Eldepryl  reduced the severity of most of these symptoms.  Unfortunately my
arm has been shaking a lot again and about a week ago started hurting when
I moved it in some directions and now it sometimes is stiff and hurts even
when still.
NADH  has helped with urinary urgency and slowness and weakness of flow.  I
t also reversed a memory problem that had developed.
I have no idea what the other alternative medicines are doing.  I hope
nothing harmful.  (The NADH or any other alternative med. may be causing my
arm problem.)
Every once in a while I think I see my right hand shaking a little.  Maybe
left side shakes so hard that it shakes my right side.
I guess I'm still in a state of denial.

Diane Turner

--
Diane Turner