Re: computer literacy & doctors

I don't know if I would first judge a doctor by computer literacy or if I
would just check his/her ears and find out if they were blocked or led to an
open mind.

My frustration has been as much with neurologists who "know" my symptoms
before I arrive and therefore have no need to listen to a word that I say.
 Or, have preconceived diagnosis or treatment and refuse to look at problems
from several angles.

In neither circumstance would computer literacy be a beneficial skill.  I
want to be seen  as a person with a disease, with a variety of symptoms and
chart for another trial for another theory for another grant proposal.

Rita Weeks

Rita Weeks