e-Mail:([log in to unmask])
Zipcode:05452
Age:61
Weight:140
Sex:Male

Years Parkinsonian:8
Years Medication:8

Medical Indications:
1.parkinsonism  (tremor, Bradykinesia, fatigue, stiffness,
  dyskinesia, speech problems etc

Medications:

NAME                             DOSAGE(mg X daily frequency)
1.Sinemet                       25/100 X 6
2.Permax                                                   .05 x 9
3.Eldepryl                      5 X 2
4.Vitamin E                     400 IU x 1
5.Vitamin C                      500 X 2
6.multi-vitamin                 x 1
7.

Comments:
(Comments should include, but not be limited to, your experiences with the
FDA-approved drugs and alternatives such as NADH, melatonin, nutritional
supplements.  We are looking for both positive and negative comments since
this is a unique contribution to be made to the PD literature.  Your history
of drug menu changes is also important.  Don't forget to include your
observations on adverse reactions and interactions.)

1. 8 years Parkinsonian listed above is since diagnosis. I can recall
experiencing various syptoms for at least 2 years prior to diagnosis.
2. I take 1 Sinenet about every 2.5 hours during the day and taper
off during the evening.
3. My neurologist had me try  Sinemet CR last year but it was
not nearly as effective for me as the plain Sinemet.
4. I also tried the generic equivalent of Sinemet for several months
and had very unpredictable results so I waent back to the brand name
medication.
5 When I'm "on" I experience some dyskinisia and when I'm "off" it's
bradykinisia. There doesn't seem to be any happy medium these days.