>Other tidbits -
>Suspected Benign Essential Tremor in paternal Grandmother, although never
>diagnosed, nor severe.
My care person's  mother also has benign essential tremor which Dr. Duvoisin
has been very interested in since he thinks there may be a connection - but
then he strongly believes in the hereditary factor and we have our doubts.
Certainly PD has been shown to be hereditary in a small portion of families
but for the rest, at best, there may be a hereditary predisposition or
increased susceptibility to environmental triggers.

Delana Vaughan